Bhor Engineering Private Limited (BEPL) has world’s largest composting machine and waste to water machine manufacturing facilities spread across India. Bhor Engineering has developed innovative Waste to water machines which ultimately converts solid waste into water. Now, this solid waste could be any form of food waste, paper waste and the water which comes out, as a result, will be a certified nutrient liquid which is in high demand for household use, public waste water disposal system and for agriculture and horticulture purposes.
Mr Sanjay Bhor – a mechanical engineer from Mumbai University has spent over 25 years in the manufacturing domain has formed BEPL in 1998 and now committed to addressing the mega problem of solid waste by offering an innovative and extremely efficient solution through its Waste to water machines.
The sample: Discharged water from WRRS (Food Waste Decomposer). The discharged water is tested and certified by “Korean Testing and Research Institute”.
How it works?
- Bhor Waste to Water Machine is Fully Automatic. It dissolves all kind of Organic Waste into Water within 20 hrs. This entire process is Noiseless and Odorless.
- Machine has a tank with toughened & corrosion resistance Stainless Steel Material.
- Properly Segregated Organic Waste to be added in the Machine Tank.
- As Waste is added in the Machine Tank, Moisture in the waste is sensed by the Humidity Sensor. It turns the Heater on & tank gets heated. As a result water vapours drain through the Drain pipe in liquid form.
- 85 to 90 % Volume Reduction of Waste is achieved and at same time Micro Organisms turns the Waste into waters in Just 20 Hrs.
- Plastic Bags OR Paper is added in the machine, it can be removed easily as it will come out from machine without any processing.
- Waste to Water Process is Totally Natural & Biological Process.
- Prevent Diseases
- Maintenance free
- Tax benefits
- Save money
- Use discharged water in kitchens, Bathrooms, Gardening, Toilets, laundry, etc.